Sunday, July 1, 2012

So what's all this about?

Okay, so I like to write. And I'm a geek at heart. But this blog really isn't going to be JUST about "geek"-related things probably. I guess it's just something you all can stalk me through when I post on occasion. Hell I don't know...

So, uh, for my first post I'll go ahead and mention that I am utterly disappointed that I have to be stuck at work tomorrow while the Batman Tumbler will be out in Phoenix and a friend of mine will be there for a while dressed in his Dark Knight Rises Bane to be a badass with it. However, I'm considering heading out to Tempe Marketplace on the 4th when it will be there all decked out in my Harley Quinn. The question is, do I really want to get all that makeup on and put on that costume just to stand out in 100+ degree weather with possible thunderstorms? .... Yeah I kinda do. Even if it's just to get a few photos next to the Tumbler. C'mon. Hot nurse Harley on the Bat's Tumbler? What more could a gal ask for? Just saying!

Other than that, just slooooooowly preparing to head out on a camping/wedding trip that's going to last the last half of July. Am I excited? You bet your buns I am! However, I should be in bed so I guess I'll end this post here. But I will leave you with info about the Batman Tumbler tour in Phoenix this week for your perusal. Enjoy!

Batman Tumbler Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment